• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Velocity - Likes, Dislikes, and Suggestions

3 words
better terminal emulator

It will be the best 4 dollars you have ever spent (if you use the terminal alot that is)

(or you could always download the sameol emu from the market and you will have a link)

Regular terminal emulator works fine for me. I know its installed cause the toolkit launches it, but why is there no icon for it? Do we need to install two to avoid the toolkit prompt? Seems like a waste of memory.

Upvote 0
Regular terminal emulator works fine for me. I know its installed cause the toolkit launches it, but why is there no icon for it? Do we need to install two to avoid the toolkit prompt? Seems like a waste of memory.

If youre using a custom launcher like adw launcher you can make a shortcut to it. Launcher pro probably does it to and maybe others i havent used.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones