• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] Any boot animations for 4.04?

Is there any boot animations that would work with AOKP 35? None of the ones listed here are for 4.04... I really don't like that unicorn LOL

Thanks

Boot animations don't need to match a particular ROM. Any one should work as far as I know.

Here's a good thread for boot animations...and as stated above, not version specific.

Boot Animations for Galaxy Nexus ~ Updated 05/13/12 - Boot Animations - RootzWiki

I have tried to flash the boot animations listed on Rootzwiki but if it says 4.0.3 they don't work. They have to say 4.0.4 if you are on a 4.0.4 ROM. I've tried it several times. If the boot animation isn't for the correct android version it doesn't work.

Reactions: breadnatty08
Upvote 0
I have tried to flash the boot animations listed on Rootzwiki but if it says 4.0.3 they don't work. They have to say 4.0.4 if you are on a 4.0.4 ROM. I've tried it several times. If the boot animation isn't for the correct android version it doesn't work.

Weird, i'm using "AndiPeev3-403-nex"

right now and it works fine...

I'm on 4.04...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones