• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] HELP!

bcote311

Oct 18, 2011
Atlanta, GA
So I wanted to give baked blackbean a try and clean off my sd card at the same time. I backed up my sdcard and flashed to stock/unrooted again. Tried to flash baked balckbean which got me stuck on the boot ani. Thought it was the rom so I tried xenon which did the same thing, got me stuck on the boot ani. I am having to flash back to stock again since no rom will load up right... Is there something I can do to fix this???

You may be SOL. I had the same issue. I could not get past the Boot ani on any JB ROM. Do a search on my name and see the trouble the guys went through to try and help me.

You are going to have to take her back to stock and let the OTA JB come through and lock you up and then call Verizon. You are still in the years time frame you will get a replacement.

Upvote 0
That's just it. I used TWRP 2.2 to flash like I have for the last several months. For some reason they wouldn't load up. Then for some reason Wug's was not rooting my phone (after doing it right several times while I flashed to stock trying to get the roms to work). Had to boot temporarily into TWRP with Wug's, flashed the JB Superuser, then root stuck. So I downloaded Rom manager, had it flash Blackbean with the non touch scrolling one and for somehow that worked. Then I was able to fastboot flash TWRP 2.3. What a waste of several hours...lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones