• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
battery life seems the same to me. really didnt notice much difference after unrooting since i couldnt receive msm pic messages and now i can.

one question i have is im using hancent and it says i have 4 messages from 2-14 that arent read, when i click on it nothing happens and i cant get it to go away. my notifications for new texts do not work with handcent.

ive cleared the cache in both the phone and the app and the app is up to date. no idea how to fix this besides using a different text app, and im comfortable with handcent

Upvote 0
battery life seems the same to me. really didnt notice much difference after unrooting since i couldnt receive msm pic messages and now i can.

one question i have is im using hancent and it says i have 4 messages from 2-14 that arent read, when i click on it nothing happens and i cant get it to go away. my notifications for new texts do not work with handcent.

ive cleared the cache in both the phone and the app and the app is up to date. no idea how to fix this besides using a different text app, and im comfortable with handcent

I've had to uninstall and reinstall a couple of apps since the update. Solved all problems.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones