• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Very happy this web site is here to help with my tech information and it is free

LIBRAFINE

Lurker
Dec 9, 2013
12/09/13 i have a kindle hd and i very upset that I can't use it any place except at home. I have a router but when i AM OUT IT DOESN'T WORK, i AM GLAD THAT THIS SITE IS WELL NEEDED BY SOMEONE WHO LIKE TO KEEP UP WITH NEW TECH INFOR. WHILE I HAVENT' USED THE PERSON ON THIS SITE INFORMATION BUT IT LOOKS PRETTY STRAIGHT FORWARD.

THANKS AGAIN;):)

Hello LIBRADINE. Welcome to Android Forums. You should set your Kindle to always search for open WIFI when you are out of the house. Many public places have WIFI available for their patrons. They will be open so you need no security code to access the net. Here is a link to the area here where the HD people hang out and exchange tips and tricks for the tablet. You will definitely enjoy the discussions there and might pick up some useful information as well. If you have any questions about the tablet... that is THE place for you. Have fun and here is your link
B&N NOOK HD 7-inch - Android Forums
B&N NOOK HD+ 9-inch - Android Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones