• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Visual Voicemail keeps telling me it can't connect

Vance

Android Enthusiast
Oct 28, 2009
I keep getting notifications about every half hour that Verizon's Visual Voicemail is unable to establish a connection. Then it tells me that it is likely only temporary and to check back later. Is there a problem? How often does it check? I have not gotten any voicemails, so I don't know whether it is actually working.

Edit: it also tells me it can't sync. I had to turn wifi off, but even then it gave these same messages.

I keep getting notifications about every half hour that Verizon's Visual Voicemail is unable to sync. Then it tells me that it is likely only temporary and to check back later. Is there a problem? How often does it check? I have not gotten any voicemails, so I don't know whether it is actually working.

If it was me, I would call myself from another phone to check it. I called myself about three times the day I got the google voice just to see how it worked.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones