• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Visual Voicemail not working?

Does anyone have Visual Voicemail working on their Cliq? I received a new Cliq a week ago aand only just tried Visual Voicemail yesterday.

The app (which was pre-installed on my phone) is call "Voicemails" but just shows empty when there are definitely voicemails waiting and I even have the voicemail logo in the upper left corner of the Cliq notification bar???

/BD :thinking:

that's wierd, that it didn't save to your VVM...um, try checking your regular voicemail inbox maybe?? Just hold 1 to dial it.
Regular voicemail works just fine. I can call my voicemail and listen to the messages but Visual Voicemail doesn't seem linked somehow as it continues to say "Empty" when I run that application on the Cliq???

/BD

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones