• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Volume problem BT headset

Hello I'm having a problem with a Bluetooth headset HS WLS465, it's designed for a motorcycle helmet. The problem is when I'm listing to music the volume stays at the level I set it using the volume buttons on the headset or the phone, but when I make a call it sounds OK at first but then the volume goes up real high and down too low while I'm riding. I can use the vol buttons on the BT headset to try and adjust the volume but it quickly goes back to same volume issue. I noticed the vol buttons on the ph have no effect on the volume during a phone call. I do not have any volume control software so I Google around and found an app called A2DP volume which only effected the vol when listening to music. I did a hard reset and turned off my GPS but no difference.
I contacted the manufacturer of the headset and they say that my phone is doing it and there product just amplifies the source. I contacted Samsung and they say nothing on the ph will cause the problem.
i have a T-Com BT headset for motorcycles and it works great no volume issue and the buttons on the ph and headset control the BT volume . I turned down all the other volumes on the phone, Notifications, Media Etc but no effect on phone calls. Is there anything else I can do to adjust or turn off what is causing this.. , I have tried another forum but with no luck, any ideas would be appreciated

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones