• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

(solved) BT/headset auto vol reduce when connect - how remove

kris443

Jun 23, 2012
Boston
This is a safety feature. So, every time I connect a headset to my phone, I have to connect to somebody and then turn my headset vol up. pita. Any way to modify/remove/mollify this "feature"? Thanks

Moto one 5g ace on 12, current, STOCK. Happens on any headset. Current is Skullcandy Indy Evo. Happens on any android release on any android phone. "feature" has been around since GB. :(

This is a safety feature. So, every time I connect a headset to my phone, I have to connect to somebody and then turn my headset vol up. pita. Any way to modify/remove/mollify this "feature"? Thanks

Moto one 5g ace on 12, current, STOCK. Happens on any headset. Current is Skullcandy Indy Evo. Happens on any android release on any android phone. "feature" has been around since GB. :(
not sure i understand the issue. what does this mean "I have to connect to somebody and then turn my headset vol up."??? you have to call someone first?

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones