• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What do you use to listen to music?

I currently use UAPP (Universal Audio Player Pro) and one of these Hugo's into a pair of Shure SE846's. :)

10409242_868186996528474_5893543811580256228_n.jpg

Upvote 0
I finally finished uploading all of my music to Google not too long ago. So I've either been streaming, or listening to files in PowerAmp. I might look for a new music player, though. PowerAmp has good sound quality and options, but isn't very intuitive. By now, I feel like it should be instinctive to open the playlist and go back to player view, but navigating the app is still confusing sometimes.

Upvote 0
At home I mainly listen to my music library through headphones using iTunes on my laptop. Sometimes I plug in my iPod (well, actually an old iPhone 4) into a speaker dock and listen to music that way, if I'm moving around and not just sitting at my desk.

In the car, it's either my "iPod" through bluetooth (80% of the time) or satellite radio.

My husband has a ton of vinyl and cassettes and he never really digitized his CD collection, so we still use a CD player, turntable, and tape deck from time to time. I also have been known to use Apple TV to stream music from my laptop, and sometimes we listen to the Direct TV music channels as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones