• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What happened to the LG Motion ?

I'm not understanding at all how they're releasing the phones to areas.

We had T-Mo here before, at least a T-Mo store anyway.

If you plug my zip in (34475) on Metro.com the L9 is available while the F3 is not. :thinking: The Motion and Spirit are also still available here.

I plan on hitting both Auth dealer stores near me tomorrow to see if I can do a Metro T-Mo side by side speedtest.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Upvote 0
I'm not understanding at all how they're releasing the phones to areas.

We had T-Mo here before, at least a T-Mo store anyway.

If you plug my zip in (34475) on Metro.com the L9 is available while the F3 is not. :thinking: The Motion and Spirit are also still available here.

I plan on hitting both Auth dealer stores near me tomorrow to see if I can do a Metro T-Mo side by side speedtest.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

depending on the area, tmobile will blow metro out of the water on the data side, however, reception,metro has the stranglehold, but thats in southern florida where I am, up by you, could be quite the contrast.

Reactions: mike28
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones