• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help What happens when all the space for new shortcut icons runs out?

Youre running into an internal/sdcard space issue not an app drawer issue. You can have 500 pages if your phone's/ sd card's storage allows it.

And heres an idea. A little far fetched but delete some apps. I guarantee you dont use all them on a regular basis.

Oh and 20 gigs of space on the SD? You do know the Ascend is only rated for a 16gb right?

+3

Upvote 0
Your phones should explode if you have that many shortcuts...just over-killed it right there.

So many shortcuts for apps, how can one person have that much junk in there?!

lol It's easy. I'm usually looking at different articles and going 'hm, that app looks really cool, I'm going to try it." Next thing you know, it's a couple weeks later, and I have 20 more apps. I'm pretty hesitant to uninstall the ones I like. Plus, I always have at least 10+ games for my daughter to mess with at any given time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones