• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What version do I have?

dpshptl

Mar 30, 2010
I was promted to do an update to my BH2 on Thursday. How can I find out what that update was and to see if it was the 2.1 we are waiting for. The phone took several mins to download and then auto reboot. After the reboot it took over 10 mins to get the phone fully up.

I was promted to do an update to my BH2 on Thursday. How can I find out what that update was and to see if it was the 2.1 we are waiting for. The phone took several mins to download and then auto reboot. After the reboot it took over 10 mins to get the phone fully up.

You will still have 1.5 plus a few new apps that arent that great and it is supposed to fix a few bugs.No 2.1 yet from samsung but hopefully BHman will have a 2.1 version.Check out all things root.Read and learn to install one off the 1.6 versions you wont regret it.

Upvote 0

Its an maintenance update, the 2.1 according to samsung firmware tweeters we should expect soon though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones