• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's for dinner ?

Tonight was a fun night out with Mrs. olbriar. Dinner at my favorite restaurant. Mexican food at it's best. A deluxe burrito and rice. The burrito is made with slow cooked seasoned pork. Pinto beans and a tasty sauce and cheese wrapped up in a huge fresh tortilla. It's smothered in chili and more cheese. Rice fixed with bits of tomato, peppers and onions. A bit more than half of that dish is all a man can eat and live to tell the tale.

Upvote 0
You and that burrito obsession. :rolleyes::p

Don't laugh but I've been eating there at least a couple of times a month... or more since the mid seventies. They may make some other stuff that's good but I ordered the burrito my first time in and have not been interested in trying something new just yet. :)

Over thirty years and around thirty deluxe burritos a year is around 900 of the best burrito you'll ever eat lol. I guess you can say I do have an obsession. :)

Upvote 0
20130429_185950_zps6f4b01d1.jpg

Need I say more ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones