• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Whats your favorite game on you Fascinate?

#1 - World Series of Poker - I love to play poker and this is a great game for it.
#2 - NFS Shift - Really fun, but not a quick game.
#3 - Angry Birds - Addictive as hell and so much fun.
#4 - Open Sudoku - Great puzzles and more available for download if you beat them al
#5 - Live Holdem - As I said, I love poker and this is good for quick live games.
#6 - Fruit Ninja - Good for quick time killing and over all fun. My kids love it.

Upvote 0
If you guys havent tried the Gameloft games yet you should. They make all those market games look old. I am enjoying Lets Golf right now. Id be tempted to try the Tom Clancy's Hawx port.

Thanks for that - I didn't know Let's Golf was available on Android. I don't understand why they don't just list these on the market... I hope this isn't the future of Android - having to go to X number of places for different apps and games... That would suck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones