• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

When I was a kid...

I grew up with Schoolhouse Rock, and it helped me memorize the Preamble to the Constitution:

Constitution Preamble - Schoolhouse Rock - YouTube

Remember that one? :)

Both my kids can recite this song.
I loved Schoolhouse Rock. They played the episodes until the mid 90s. I remember watching them Saturday Morning on ABC. Funny thing was, the songs were so catchy I could sing them all. Only problem, I'm Canadian, so most of the songs didn't apply to me XD

Reactions: damewolf13
Upvote 0
I think by the 1970s, kids stop playing marbles...I was the marble king back in da day!
fisch992lg.jpg

http://landofmarbles.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/fisch992lg.jpg

Is that why they say that old folks have lost their marbles?
th_Smiley-hiding-behind-couch.gif

Reactions: saptech
Upvote 0
I remember the Tex Avery Show and Toon Heads still being broadcast on Cartoon Network alongside their original programming. Actually, I'm sure that was before [adult swim], since those shows usually aired around [adult swim]'s current time slot.

I miss the classic cartoons. The best you get now is Tom & Jerry, and its usually mid-day on the weekdays. Granted, now you have the internet and Youtube.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones