1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Where is easy mode settings?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by charliehowes, May 3, 2013.

1. charliehowes

charliehowes Well-Known Member

May 5, 2010
    I'm not sure but I have a feeling I might have easy mode switched on because I keep noticing hints & tips in the notification bar.
    Can anyone please tell me where easy mode is found so I can see if it's switched on or not?

Advertisement

2. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

May 4, 2010
    Female
    PhiLLy
    Assuming it's the same as the Note 2 go to Settings /Home Screen Mode

charliehowes likes this.
  3. charliehowes

May 5, 2010
    Cheers mate it is & it wasn't ticked.
    Does anyone know why I'm getting these hints and tips? They seem to come up every time I use the music player telling me how I can use voice to control it. I could understand if it only did this the 1st time I used the app but I've used it a dozen times & it still appears.

4. crabman

crabman Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2010
    Just to be sure you are talking about the music player and not the hub? I don't get this in either, mine is the international unlocked 9500 and I didn't turn anything off. Made me wonder if this might be a carrier thing.

5. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

May 4, 2010
    Female
    PhiLLy
    I have the Note 2 and I get this in my notifications EVERY time I use the stock music app. Been getting it for so long that I didn't think about it until reading your post.

6. charliehowes

May 5, 2010
    It's really starting to bug me now, it constantly seems to be giving me hints whenever I do something.
    If I switch in mobile data it's asking me if I'm sure & warning me that charges might occur. Then when I switch it off it asks me if I'm sure.
    The only thing like this I can recall on the S3 was the warning about loud music.

Another issue I have, which may have been discussed elsewhere so apologies if it has, I have 2 Hotmail accounts set up in my stock email app & I'm yet to receive an email. I only get them when accessing the app and refreshing. Same applies with the Gmail app too. HELP!!!!!

7. charliehowes

May 5, 2010
    Yeah mate the stock Music Player.

8. rushmore

rushmore Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Kentucky
    Wouldn't you need a Staples app for that? :) ;)