• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where to purchase HTC One M7 from AT&T in blue (64GB version)?

Feb 16, 2016
Does anyone know where I can purchase the 64GB version of the HTC One M7 from AT&T in blue? I can't find it anywhere for sale. Wikipedia says that the 64GB version of this phone was exclusive to AT&T, but this page here says that there is a T-Mobile version as well. Can anyone confirm that? I'd like to buy either version in blue r use in North America.

The blue version was pretty limited in its distribution, and I never heard of a blue 64GB.

To be honest, I'd be wary of buying an M7 now. They were manufactured in 2013, so the battery will be very old, and it's really not the easiest phone to open up and replace the battery in. And I say this as an M7 owner (replaced as my daily phone by a Pixel 2 last year, but I still have it).

Upvote 0
There's a lot of things that are just never documented and then there's incorrect information posted on some sites. I wish at least the manufactures would document this stuff on their websites.

Trying to find this phone has proven to be very difficult. I may just settle for the 32GB version in blue, but I really would prefer the 64GB version. I'd rather buy the phone new to avoid battery problems.

Upvote 0
You can't really buy the phone new any more: it was last manufactured 4 years ago, so even an unused one will have sat on a shelf in a box that long, with the battery self-discharging long ago. That's also not good for the longevity of a lithium rechargable, so I doubt that even a "new" one now would give you what it would once have done.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones