• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help which 4g plan do you have

what 4g plan do you have

• $60 unlimited Everything

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • $50 1GB of data/unlimited youtube

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ALSO if you really want to know how much data you accumulate on a daily or monthly basis, check out the data calculator on verizon's website. I wish metro had this on their website for 4G LTE but they're unlimited so I guess it wouldn't make sense if they had it otherwise people would be FREAKING out lol I checked my data usage at their website and it seemed accurate but I might as well jump on the 4Gpremium plan.

Upvote 0
Metro re did their site and there is no longer a 40 dollar 4g plan.

Interesting. And they added a $45 3G plan.

Well with the elimination of the $40 LTE plan, there won't be any more arguments about why someone can't be on the $40 LTE with something like the LG Esteem. ;) The only phone that ever qualified was the non-Android LTE Samsung Craft.

I think originally Metro thought there would be more "feature" phones like the Craft that had LTE chips, whereas right now it's just Androids that are coming out with LTE.

Metroplans-1.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones