• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

which application does this icon come from

Hello
On a huawei P30 lite, my gf get this icon
I have search before post it there, but i dont find the answer
Someone know ?

not all heart icons are a dating app. i would say that the majority of them are health or well being related.

we get this question almost everyday. the problem is that there are millions of apps that have their own notification icon......so unless it is something like facebook or youtube, most of these questions go unanswered.

so you can either just ask her...or...hope that some one here might recognize it.....but do not hold your breath waiting for an answer.

Reactions: AugieTN and olbriar
Upvote 0
Is there any ai website we can post a picture and that find where that come from ?
here read this:

not all images can be reversed image searched, especially with app icons. but you get more luck than asking here.
Ok i got answer, its weward, counting step app, so no worries
and see? like i said, majority of the heart icons are for health or well being. thanx for posting your answer.

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones