• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root which clockwork mod to install

hiiiiiiiiiiiii frnds..sargun is always right.. i tried clockwork mod in my galaxy pop..but ma mobile was bricked now.. so dont try this..now its in samsung service centre..still didnt get back it...i think no use of rom manager with this mobile..am i right? but whats mean by clock work mod for this mobile ?

Upvote 0
I also bricked my pop by using clockwork mod and by selecting hauai mini for my mobile..... It is still in care. Rom manger is a tool to brick galaxy mini and pop. If u are interested to try this tool then ur welcome and after few days later we will hard the news in our forum that because u tried the stupid tool u brick ur cell phone which is not even 1 month old. This story is what everybody is telling ..... Me too...

Upvote 0
It's not useless.It' an awesome recovery.
It is futile to install though.
The problems
Clockworkmod doesnt work on Samsung devices except the Galaxy S which has custom kernel.
Compiling it is a pain.
According to some ,your device system security may be compromised if you try to install by forced root.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones