• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Who let this guy in?!?!

MrClean

Android Enthusiast
Jan 27, 2010
KC MO
Hi all. I was a long time Windows Mobile user. Decided to try the Android OS when I switched carriers. With any new OS there is a learning curve and the first 24 hours was frustrating, but I've had my Motorola Droid for almost 3 days and I'm really enjoying it.
Now I'm trying to wade through all the apps and figure out what I need/want.

About me, I love toys, anything electronic is my friend :)........much to the dismay of my wife sometimes. Wife, 2 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cats, no white picket fence though. I work in the Telecom industry and I really enjoy what I do.

Hoping that eventually I can be of some help to members here, but until then I'll be the annoying guy that keeps asking questions (only after searching for the answer first :) ).

Hi all. I was a long time Windows Mobile user. Decided to try the Android OS when I switched carriers. With any new OS there is a learning curve and the first 24 hours was frustrating, but I've had my Motorola Droid for almost 3 days and I'm really enjoying it.
Now I'm trying to wade through all the apps and figure out what I need/want.

About me, I love toys, anything electronic is my friend :)........much to the dismay of my wife sometimes. Wife, 2 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cats, no white picket fence though. I work in the Telecom industry and I really enjoy what I do.

Hoping that eventually I can be of some help to members here, but until then I'll be the annoying guy that keeps asking questions (only after searching for the answer first :) ).
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones