• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

who will be the last to get ICS

Backwoods of Virginia... Still running 1.6 with Motoblur on my RAZR... 8(

android16.jpg

What part of the backwoods of Virginia are you located

Upvote 0
Hey man There is no reason for the bolding of your words. This thread was started as a joke and a place to goof off about ICS. If you look through the official ICS thread you'll see a lot of people saying they would be last to get it, SO I created this just to goof off and see who would be the last razr to get ICS. as people start getting ICS that have posted in here they state I'm out so we can keep going to see who is last, all for fun and joking. This was not suppose to be anything other than that

There are a ton of people mad or bummed in here they haven't got their updates. Obviously people were lead to believe its coming to everyone today. Making sure people actually read, that's not the case.

Upvote 0
Got it this morning in NYC. Took about 1/2 hour total and I did no prep work for it. It's too soon to tell but to be honest it seems like a letdown to me. I don't really see much difference between ICS and Gingerbread, at least from a user POV. I'm sure I need to explore more though. One thing I don't like is long press on screen doesn't allow widgets, program shortcuts to be dropped on desktop anymore. That has to be done while looking at Applications. No biggie though. I'm going to be using the BT in the car a lot today so I will see if that, as well as the audio has improved. The good news is that it doesn't seem to have broken/lost anything !!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones