• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

WIERD PROBLEM:LG G2 SPEAKER AND EAR PIECE NOT WORKING

Hi, i have an LG G2. When i make calls i am unable to hear the voice of the recipients. But when they call me .i am able to hear each other. Also, when others call me, my phone wouldn't ring at all.Thereis a display of the incoming call on the screen but it doesn't ring. Weird thing is that there is no issue when using a Whats app call. i am getting a loud ring..and also we are able to hear each other very well with a Whats app call. One more thing is that the music and videos don't give out any sound out of the cell phone even when they are playing. Could you please advice why the sound system on the phone is working well for Whats app call but not working for the normal call nor for the music/ videos.
what could be the problem.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones