• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Would You Purchase An Android Phone Again?

Would You Purchase an Android phone again?? 3 day poll

• Yes

Votes: 166 99.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
or have lots of problems with their phone, hence seeking help in an online forum ;)

but most of the people voting in a poll like this have likely stuck around on the forums... which is past the point of a single "I have a problem with my phone HALP!" and is more in the realm of "My phone is cool, what else can I do with it?"

But... point taken.

Upvote 0
Yes... but it is still a very new and good phone
Yes, new but not much of an improvement from the Incredible. If you have an Incredible, then the Incredible S (its replacement) isn't much of a leap. I mean HTC could have WOWed us with the Incredible S (any of the S lines actually) but they didn't. Comparison - HTC Droid Incredible vs HTC Incredible S

Then compare that spec to the sensatin. Then yeah...the Sensation blows the Incredible S out of the milky water. New doesn't mean it's better ;) HTC simply did some basic cosmetic addition to the Incredible and voila~ HTC is very fruity in this sense.

It's a good phone if you're coming from a G1/Hero. Not that good if you're coming from the Incredible (maybe even Evo).

Upvote 0
i agree .. upgrading from an inc to inc S is not worth they trouble.

but he just got the inc S...
and yes.. the sensation is huge upgrade..
(i am planning to upgrade evo to evo3d)... but i will wait till i can get with the contract discount, but i might just sit tight because i am pretty happy with the evo.

he will have to spend full retail for it.

then in 3-6 months there will be another phone that represents a huge upgrade.

I was also just wanting to hear why he/she wanted to... not to say they cant or should not. it is their phone and their money

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones