• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Zenithink ZT-180 1GHz 10" tablet - RESET

Hey guys,

I have a Zenithink ZT-180 1GHz 10" tablet and I want to complete format it to its original state. If I press the tiny reset button that would do it???

Thanks.

No, they hav Not Yet delivered a Firmware version supporting 'restore Factory Defaults'... the only way is to flash the firmware clean from a Windows or Linux PC... Plenty of instructions over on Slatedroid in the ZT-180 section;

ZT-180

Upvote 0
sorry for the misunderstanding jtbnet. afterall my pad is the Epad C100. just found out. :D

From serching a little the C100 looks like it is either the same or really similar to the original ZT-180 tablets from Zenithink which are already sold under many names (Zenithink A105, FC A10, Orphan M16, ZenPad4, WiiPad Nemo, Elonex Etouch 1000ET...) what firmware version is running on it???

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones