• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ZTE Warp Sync - All Things Root Guide

I fixed that issue before. I had 1gb free and it still said storage full. What you must do is go into settings then storage, switch from sd card (or phone whichever you had selected). Then restart phone. Then repeat about 3 times. Just keep toggling the setting and it will allow you to download assuming you have cleared up some space on the phone's internal memory.
Worth trying...Thank you
[emoji53]

Upvote 0
At this stage everything "we" do is experimental. Keep it, there will be a unbrick tool eventually.
Not for mine. I ruined Root by flashing the SuperSu.zip, so I don't have root for adb shell function. So DON'T REPLACE KingUser, this thing done what no other could. SuperR spent the last hr trying to help. Props bro! Now FYI: ZTE told me that this device would become unstable after Root, and it did. Had a heck of a time getting Xposed & Gravity Box to work, then the dialer wouldn't work & suddenly WOULD.. Be careful tweaking this one. Flashed inverted apps that wouldn't work even tho names, locations, and permissions were correct. A TB or Nandroid restore would bring back original to no success until I went into system and selected "install" (like a regular apk).. I repeat - BE CAREFUL! Had to switch back to my Warp4G

Upvote 0
Not for mine. I ruined Root by flashing the SuperSu.zip, so I don't have root for adb shell function. So DON'T REPLACE KingUser, this thing done what no other could. SuperR spent the last hr trying to help. Props bro! Now FYI: ZTE told me that this device would become unstable after Root, and it did. Had a heck of a time getting Xposed & Gravity Box to work, then the dialer wouldn't work & suddenly WOULD.. Be careful tweaking this one. Flashed inverted apps that wouldn't work even tho names, locations, and permissions were correct. A TB or Nandroid restore would bring back original to no success until I went into system and selected "install" (like a regular apk).. I repeat - BE CAREFUL! Had to switch back to my Warp4G
Good news for me huh...since I went old school and am rocking the 4G (joking) . Seriously though I hate to hear that and I hope you can unbrick it soon.

Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0
Thank you!...There is a video on YouTube that show you to just delete Kinguser and just install Superuser...no bullsh*t. Can't share link but type in " how to remove kinguser" in YouTube search bar.

Upvote 0
Worth trying...Thank you
[emoji53]
No go...
8b1d446fa53a3ff74d788f8047258761.jpg

Upvote 0
No download problems ?
I had NO problems with any DL, before or after Root. This phone does NOT like external SD tho.. One of the reasons I added a "Send to SD app" in system. If any of u guys have rooted but NO OTHER modifications, pull a recovery.img & boot.img to send to SuperR (just in case mine may have been flawed/corrupted). I used Flashify for mine but you guys need to use terminal for in case Flashify missed something with its backups.. I had to ADD the .img extensions before sending..

Upvote 0
I had NO problems with any DL, before or after Root. This phone does NOT like external SD tho.. One of the reasons I added a "Send to SD app" in system. If any of u guys have rooted but NO OTHER modifications, pull a recovery.img & boot.img to send to SuperR (just in case mine may have been flawed/corrupted). I used Flashify for mine but you guys need to use terminal for in case Flashify missed something with its backups.. I had to ADD the .img extensions before sending..
I would but i tweaked (twerked lol)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Huh.. Didn't have ANY problems updating or downloading. :thinking: but I DID flash a TB fix.zip beforehand. How MUCH tweaking did ya do and WHAT got modified?
Nothing than downloaded a few paided utility apps and xposed frame and a few modules. I did try to install supersu and failed. Now a got link2sd working perfectly but still get insufficient storage available.
b152a0d76143ac5ec66e4d1c88809f09.jpg

Upvote 0
TB is acting squirrelly on me...I may uninstall.

Upvote 0
I think SuperR is addressing this problem as we speak.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones