• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ZTE Warp Sync - All Things Root Guide

Will we be able to flash a ROM
After CWM is finished: Yes. We're working on it. I sent him a copy of my system when I got Root, yesterday so he can make a deodexed ROM as well, if he wants...
And I might port my JollyRoger ROM when finished with the 4G. If SuperR has time & capability, we may even luck out with an OC kernel so we can give it init.d &/or addon.d scripts to give it more tweaks. Fun-Fun! [emoji38]

Upvote 0
Never had any doubt that someone will find root...waiting on compete instructions for root.
It's there after my post of having root. JAW411: described it. Max out/overload phone w/ tasks & apps, then run newest KingRoot.apk from zmax thread. Let it finish & hit blue button for permission fix. Reboot!

Upvote 0
YES...we do have root for n9515. Good work gentlemen!
b532763764242aa4613085005d4536a3.jpg

Downloaded a few apps that required root...ask for root...permission granted. Every things seems to work. Installed xposed themer reboot OK.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I am using Link2SD on the Warp 4g. Just need to have a second partition on your SD card. I can have virtually any number of apps now. But I am pretty sure some apps are still able to be moved to your SD card regardless of the Android version. What Google has done is limit what apps can be moved. Even in the older Android days it was a bad idea to move widgets and certain apps to the SD card. Just download an app like Clean Master ( I love this app) it has a section to move apps to SD.

Upvote 0
Houston... we have a problem... and I seen it before! When I download an app I get insufficient storage.
PS
Does anyone has the move to SD function on their n9515.

Never mind I was pleasantly told that this function has been removed on android 4.4 and above by Google.
[emoji17]
SuperR is trying to enable a TB style fix.zip when cwm is finished.. [emoji6]

Reactions: Bee1
Upvote 0
Houston... we have a problem... and I seen it before! When I download an app I get insufficient storage.
PS
Does anyone has the move to SD function on their n9515.

Never mind I was pleasantly told that this function has been removed on android 4.4 and above by Google.
[emoji17]
I fixed that issue before. I had 1gb free and it still said storage full. What you must do is go into settings then storage, switch from sd card (or phone whichever you had selected). Then restart phone. Then repeat about 3 times. Just keep toggling the setting and it will allow you to download assuming you have cleared up some space on the phone's internal memory.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones