Any MMO Or MMORPG games for the droid??

1. patriotspyke

patriotspyke Member

Anyone know of any mmo or mmorpg games for the android? Im not on about games like parallel kingdoms, I mean decent graphic games like pocket legends on the i-phone. A few names I have seen about are

Aw planet
    Runes
    Project inf
    vendetta

Im downloading INF now, just wondered if there are anymore, cant seem to find the top two on the market. Would be nice to play some proper online games on the phone!

edit inf iant that good at all,

Advertisement
  2. jonbonazza

jonbonazza Well-Known Member

I am currently in the designing stage of a 3d MMORPG for the Android OS. It will only be available to users with at least Android 2.0.1 though and development is not planned to commence until mid-December.
  3. coolbone

coolbone Well-Known Member

That sounds awesome! I'm sick of the silly Mafia games where you wait to gain enough energy to bludgeon a sick walrus...

-Waiting Eagerly
  4. jonbonazza

Yes, it will be our first game for the Android OS, so it will likely take some time to develop. As of right now, our writer is working hard on the story line and character bios and I am hard at work on getting all of the tools and everything coded so that once December comes around, we can focus mostly on the game itself.
  5. SprintFun

SprintFun VIP Member VIP Member

Need a beta tester when the time comes? :D
  6. jonbonazza

I will ned LOTs of beta testers... lol I will keep you guys updated, but don't expect much until mid-December. ;)
  7. groan

groan Well-Known Member

As my first post, I will chime in on this thread
    @jonbonazza
    Raises hand!!
    Oh!
    Pick me!!

You should start a dedicated thread to keep us posted. I'll tag along!
  8. jonbonazza

I was going to wait until a little closer to development, but I guess I could start one...
  9. groan

groan Well-Known Member

The advantage to this is you get ideas from the populace.
    With our ideas you form your own and you make the best damned Android MMO out there worth Billions!

ok, im dreaming a little, but still, with the right development ideas it would be fantastic.
  10. SmackithTheDown

SmackithTheDown New Member

I would also be VERY interested into to Beta Testing this game, it sounds outstanding judging by your other Forum Topic. And think of it this way, you'll get plenty of feedback of what should be fixed, glitches that are found, and all that good stuff. Maybe I'd even put a cherry on top. :eek:
  11. thedrizl

thedrizl Well-Known Member

i'd be happy to be a tester. let us know when you put that thread up.
  12. jonbonazza

13. solinar

solinar New Member

I did private beta test for Everquest for years, currently play pocket legends, and would be interested in beta testing a new android MMO.

metreus30<at>gmail<dot>com
  14. Pogo21

Pogo21 New Member

I've been playing Pocket Legend and it is extremely fun since it mimics World of Warcraft. Any other MMORPG games out there? FREE
  15. flonkas

flonkas Well-Known Member

No. pocket legends is as good as it gets for free
  16. Varking

Varking Well-Known Member

Your other options are to play an RTSMMORPG like Haypi Kingdom or play Parallel Kingdom. Both can be played without spending a dime but neither are as good as Pocket Legends. Your only other option, if you have a high end phone, is to pony up and pay $2.99 now for Dungeon Defenders before it goes up in price.
  17. Vanquished

Vanquished Well-Known Member

There are some other ones in the works, but who knows when those will actually be released.
  18. Varking

Varking Well-Known Member

19. michaelel00

michaelel00 New Member

i just got my droid incredible and just love the game pocket legands and i looked up other mmorpg game for the android and i came along this site and i read and i would like to be a beta tester
  20. imabobblehead

imabobblehead New Member

There's an idea xD Very very similar to Fallout, but not enough to be called a copycat lol If you need an experienced beta tester, e-mail me at hammj@sage.edu

What you look at ? I dunno ? My neck too tough to turn. I thought I was looking at stupid human over there, but it just cactus...
  21. dmtaylor247

dmtaylor247 Member

I too would like to beta test this, PM when the time comes :)
  22. Knitewulf

Knitewulf Well-Known Member

My personal favorite is Warspear Online, but theirs also Pocket Legends and Star Legends.

Warspear kind of reminds me of Runescape, you already know Pocket Legends and Star Legends is made by the same people just a futuristic setting.
  23. sander2s

sander2s New Member

Best mmorpg for android is CHAOS AND ORDER ONLINE. A lot beter than pocet legens or oother online games for phones.
  24. buzzyveteran

buzzyveteran New Member

Indeed, order and chaos is the best.
  25. emeryongames

emeryongames Member

well you can try our tactical MMOG, Arenas trial of valor. it s quite complex compared to other systems but you may like it. be sure to give me feedback if you do, we are always improving.
    details on our site : www.emeryongames.com