• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone get a refurb yet?

Im sending my first one back in 2 days when i recieve mine. the one im sending back is 43/09 purple tint keys on front. my slider clicks when i hit the back,home,menu and search buttons and the slider is loose in general...

No one at verizon seems to believe me.. i ordered my phone on 11/19/09 on the invoice it says orders placed between11/15/09 and 12/14/09 are eligible for returns/exchanges until 1/13/10... all i wanted was to exchange it for a new one and they wont... so if the so called "refurb" i get is the same im probably just going to return both and go buy the droid through best buy with the warranty through them... they give nothing but brand new droids when you have a problem.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones