• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] re: a problem rooting a ZTE Warp with Ultra Warp Drive

reble

Android Enthusiast
Sep 1, 2012
Kennewick Wa
I forgot to add. I have a Gateway md2614u laptop with os Win7 home 32bit.
I had to dump my ZTE Warp 4g n9510 cell phone back to factory default because a hacker got into it (everything on the phone, games, contacts list and so on is backed up on on a windows cd-disk, before the hacker hit it. I learned that lesson the hard way). On the advice from Boost Mobile I did a "##786# then it asked for a MSL password. The phone is back to the way it was when I got it brand spanking new (un-rooted). I have tried many different prog's like Framaroot, ICS Easy Rooting toolkit and the last one was Ultra Warp Drive. I am pasting in the results from Ultra Warp Drive bellow. I end up with the script stopping in a similar way for ICS Easy Rooting as well as in Ultra Warp Drive. As far as Framaroot goes it just gives me the following error message bellow. Can someone please help me solve this problem so I can get my phone re-rooted so I can use a few ham radio prog's that need a rooted device.

--------------Framaroot---------
when I click on "Aragorn" or "Gandalf" I get the following error messages bellow.

Aragorn
Failed: try another exploit if available (error #6)

Gandalf
Failed: try another exploit if available (error #5)
----
---------------Ultra Warp Drive--------
upload_2014-12-23_8-58-49.png

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones