Droid screen going black while on callSupport

Last Updated:

1. Mrdroid921

Mrdroid921 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

and it wont come back on, unless i pull out the battery.

Anyone have this happen?
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. n9zez

n9zez Well-Known Member

I haven't had to do a battery pull. But lately, I have had to hit the "lock/unlock" button to get the screen back after a call. Simply pulling it away from my face doesn't work anymore.

3. Jasondt2001

Jasondt2001 New Member

Same here, at first it worked just fine. Now i have to hit the lock/unlock every once in a while to make it come back.

4. Style

Style Member

I've had it happen once. If it happens again I might be taking a trip to the verizon store.

5. katahdin

katahdin Well-Known Member

it spretty disconcerting when you're driving at nite and it goes black and wont come back - cant even see the home/menu etc icon or even hang up !!

6. billspreston01

billspreston01 New Member

Mine has done this a couple times now. Really annoying to have to pull the battery after a call.

7. karaberry

karaberry Member

Ah my phone's been doing this too! This might be TMI, but my boyfriend and I play this game where we see who can "stay on the line" the longest after saying goodnight.

Needless to say, I've been winning recently. We say bye, then I fumble around, press some buttons, then I hear him say "hello?"

Though this is worse when I'm on the phone with my dad, or worse, with a client (terribly awkward).

Will this be fixed in the OTA or is this something I should exchange? My 30 days are up Dec. 9, so I'm not going to get this fixed OTA until after my exchange period is up...