EVO bluetooth syncing not with Toyota Bluetooth?Support

Last Updated:

1. Twistax

Twistax Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone having issues with the onboard vehicle bluetooth not finding the phone?

I have a 2010 Toyota Tacoma with bluetooth and when i try to search for my device, it doesnt find it or my phone dont find the vehicle.

Hmm... anyone else?

Advertisement
  2. NorCal_DMB

NorCal_DMB New Member

I have a 2008 Toyota Solara with integrated navigation and had no problems syncing up my EVO. Since setting it up I have had no problems switching between my wifes PRE and my EVO. Sorry I cannot offer any solution.

3. WordIsBorn

WordIsBorn Well-Known Member

your phone needs to find the car. start the pairing process from the car, look for devices on your phone, if your phone does not see the car, one of the two is not working properly.

I sell Infiniti vehicles, and I can garuntee taht if it is not working, it is almost 99% of the time the phone that is the problem.(of course assuming that it not operater error!)

4. royb20644

royb20644 New Member

One of Toyota's primary goals is to emphasize the entire ownership experience. We want to help ensure that our customers are satisfied not only at the time of purchase, but as long as they own their vehicle. Offering top quality cars and trucks is, of course, the first step, so have a look at it:

toyota orange county

5. royb20644

royb20644 New Member

The Sprint HTC Evo 4G has many great features that have many users and these kind of issue never arises yet So, I think there may be some technical error in your phone that's why it doesn't show you...

[FONT=&quot]How to generator[/FONT]

6. narflack

narflack Active Member

I cant connect my EVO phone to my 2011 camry. Multi media isnt a problem and my Iphone connects instantaneously. The care just continues to search for the EVO and eventually times out. Followed car owners manual and phone instructions but still not luck. Have unpaired and repaired numberous times. Any suggestions.