Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

1. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

Congrats to your niece! Our foster daughter graduates this evening. I think I'm just as proud as I was when my son graduated last year. Statistically, she should have been a drop out, unwed mother, drug addict, criminal, or any combination thereof. Instead, she's going to college for her Masters in Teaching this fall. :)

Ummm....wow. Really?
    breadnatty08 likes this.
  2. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Morning all. Lots of rain here today, my grass is loving all of it. Got a busy day ahead, both work and school stuff to finish. Be back later. :)
  3. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Good morning!

Back into the Lounge, and then click on the 15,xxx post number next to the Watering Hole. A little window will come up telling you how much time BB has spent on this thing :p
    breadnatty08 and BabyBlues like this.
  4. The_Chief

Thanks Jmar, but it runs so well otherwise - bizarre!

Anyway, I found the Franco kernel Milestone 4, but Lean kernel is an .img file. How do I flash THAT? :confused:
  5. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

Morning all! I see I missed 15k post yesterday. Pretty awesome! I had no idea I had as many posts in this thread as I did though. Nuts!
  6. AntimonyER

Haha, 2/3rds of my posts have been either here, or in the pre-release thread. To be honest, it was 3/4 prior to the past 3 weeks, but Guide duties find me posting all over the place now.
  7. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Good morning all and happy hump day.

Got word that the landlord/property manager came and signed the lease yesterday so its all official. Now I need to pack up the current apartment and get the keys to the new place. Oh boy did I forget how much packing sucks.

Also a reminder - Google Maps even at 12:30PM EDT today, 9:30AM PDT and figure your times out if you're in between, hah.

And here your top 15 posters through 15k:
    BabyBlues - 2,009
    svt_gEEk - 1,113
    dreadnatty08 - 866
    jbdan - 816
    AntimonyER - 760
    Stigy - 733
    Unforgiven - 677
    halon - 553
    RazorSharp - 526
    The_Chief - 508
    Copacetic - 477
    CaptainRon - 390
    IHateMyTreo - 376
    HanSolo (Old Acct) - 336
    jmartino5920 - 330
    IHateMyTreo and MSUgEEk like this.
  8. AntimonyER

I have a Maps update right now... Is this part of that event, rolling out early?
  9. MSUgEEk

Thanks for the reminder about the maps event Stig!
  10. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Shoveling Snow~ Moderator

I think 4.04 changed something for devs, I had about 15-20 apps update this morning, didn't catch whether maps was one of them though.
    AntimonyER likes this.
  11. The_Chief

It was, Pup. I had 5 updates available ( no notification, thanks a lot :rolleyes: ) and Maps WAS one of them.
    Unforgiven likes this.
  12. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

Me too, occurred while sleeping! Version 6.81
  13. AntimonyER

Yeah, Play store hasn't been my friend lately. It never pushes updates until I am at my desk, and suffering from .1-.2 Mbps data speeds. Not at home while on wi-fi, not on the way to work while enjoying 10-20 Mbps... Nope, at my desk, and it completely bogs down my data until its finished. I can't even get into the play store to cancel the download, it just times out everytime. Need to change the setting to download updates on wi-fi only.
  14. Stigy

Maps update came out last night by the way - I updated mine last night. Below is the change log for this version.

15. Lucky Armpit

Lucky Armpit Well-Known Member

Good morning all! I'm a little groggy this morning... two of my cats decided to wake me up at 5:00 AM and 5:30 AM. Ugh. I just finished my 2nd cup of coffee but the caffeine hasn't hit my bloodstream yet. :coffee: I have to clean out my fish tanks tonight so I hope I wake up soon!
  16. MSUgEEk

Got some sad news this morning. A close friend of another online community that I'm a member of passed away in her sleep over the weekend :( She was like an online mother to several of us in the community.
  17. Lucky Armpit

Lucky Armpit Well-Known Member

Oh gosh, sorry to hear. My condolences, svt_gEEk...
  18. AntimonyER

Sorry to hear that svt.
  19. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Shoveling Snow~ Moderator

That sucks geek.:(
  20. Stigy

Sorry to hear man - losing someone is always tough.
  21. The_Chief

RIP Ray Bradbury. One of America's most prolific science fiction writers, dead at 91.

:(
  22. MSUgEEk

Not around that community very much anymore because I sold my Focus (Ford Focus community) but stay in touch with a few of the friends I made there and that's how I heard about it. Not very many of us older ones there anymore but it's nice to see several of us have went back and contributed to a thread dedicated to her memory. Kind of a bittersweet reunion of sorts.
  23. Stigy

Oh man thats awful too.

Looks like it may be time to re-read Fahrenheit 451 then.
  24. MSUgEEk

Annnnd.....we're minutes away from the Google Maps event.