• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GBCoid, NESoid, and SNESoid help

I'm having the same trouble. All responses I've ever seen were that they dropped the rom file onto their "SD Card". When exploring my phone as a Removable Disk, there is no common location called this. I have tried many locations and my phone has yet to locate the file in these folders. Any help on exactly where to put the rom file for the emulator to locate it?

Upvote 0
You have a couple choices. You can use Rom Buddy (in the market) and you can download roms straight from there or you can do like I did. I created a folder on my sd card and put the roms there. I made a folder for Snes and a folder for GBA then when I use the emulators I navigate to that folder the first time and thereafter it defaults to that location.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones