• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Voice (GV) call log sync with phone?

zeus111981

Nov 4, 2009
Hi,

I use the Google Voice (GV) click to call (click-to-call / ctt) feature quite a bit. When it rings my phone, my OWN google voice number shows up in my phone's call log.

Does anybody know if it is possible, or how, to get the click-to-call initiated calls to show up as the person that I was calling in my phone's call log?

Thanks,
Dave

ps: What I put in parenthesis was so other people could find this thread down the road irrespective of whether they searched using full-names or abbreviations.

Hi,

I use the Google Voice (GV) click to call (click-to-call / ctt) feature quite a bit. When it rings my phone, my OWN google voice number shows up in my phone's call log.

Does anybody know if it is possible, or how, to get the click-to-call initiated calls to show up as the person that I was calling in my phone's call log?

Thanks,
Dave

ps: What I put in parenthesis was so other people could find this thread down the road irrespective of whether they searched using full-names or abbreviations.

Dave, don't have an answer for you, but shouldn't (ctt be ctc) click to call? or is it click to talk????

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones