• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how do i change slot cycle index????

hellooo

Jun 2, 2013
When someone called me I answered literally AS SOON as it started to ring. But they told me it took 5 rings to pick up. I would like to change my slot cycle index so that my phone will ring right away when it is called. I dial ##3282#, then get a list of options. I choose Advanced. It says View or Edit. I choose Edit. I enter my msl, then OK. Now I have a big list of settings I could change, but nowhere does it say Slot Cycle Index. Where is the option for slot cycle index? I have a Kyocera rise from virgin mobile

When someone called me I answered literally AS SOON as it started to ring. But they told me it took 5 rings to pick up. I would like to change my slot cycle index so that my phone will ring right away when it is called. I dial ##3282#, then get a list of options. I choose Advanced. It says View or Edit. I choose Edit. I enter my msl, then OK. Now I have a big list of settings I could change, but nowhere does it say Slot Cycle Index. Where is the option for slot cycle index? I have a Kyocera rise from virgin mobile

That's a carrier bound setting, not entirely the device.. although the code to do it on your phone is often different from one device to another.

Some users have been calling tech support for help that, varying results.

Be careful in that area of the phone, I'm sure you know. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones