• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help htc home screen

LOng press on homescreen to add a widget
what i mean dan is you get 7 home screens.the 6 one has disappeared it had the news feed.1=weather.2=messages.3=google search.4=home.5favourites.6its now blank was the news screen.7more widgets,i hope you understand.don't know if i have explaiuned it properly.anyway thanks for trying to help.cheers

Upvote 0
what i mean dan is you get 7 home screens.the 6 one has disappeared it had the news feed.1=weather.2=messages.3=google search.4=home.5favourites.6its now blank was the news screen.7more widgets,i hope you understand.don't know if i have explaiuned it properly.anyway thanks for trying to help.cheers

So its there. Its just blank.

Like Dan said. Goto the 6th screen. Long press it (or press the +) / press Add Widget / find News / press it / select the format / press OK.

HTH

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones