• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

just threw my eris at the floor as hard as i could.

I'm one of the users who actually likes their eris....no problems so far (had it for a few months). Once in a while it was lag but a simple restart fixes it and it's still fast as the day I got it. My boyfriend has more problems with his motorola droid than i do with mine.
I got rid of my blackberry storm and couldn't be happier. The storm was a piece of garbage. I guess it's a crap shoot if you get a good eris or a bad one

Upvote 0
You should have thrown it thru the front window of the Verizon store and told them your anger management app froze..........What really sux is that someone will now get that phone as a refurbished one!!

Too bad we couldn't just return it like they did on the discount tire commercial. Throw it through the window and be done with it. :)

As for eris issues, some have them and some don't. I had tons of issues and got a Moto Droid as a replacement. Still waiting and hoping this will be a better phone.

And I don't know about anyone else, but i'm so tired of hearing someone complain about their eris only to have others say that it is somehow their fault and they have never had problems, or that rooting will make the phone a magic phone in some way. I had problems with the phone on 1.5, 2.1, Rooted 2.1, and Rooted 2.2. So in my conclusion it's the PHONE, after trying so many things to make it better and be happy with it to no avail, sometimes you just have to try something different.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones