• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I got the kindle keyboard, 3g and recently picked up a paper white, well two of them, one for my Dad, thinking with his vision the paper white would be helpful with the adjustable font size and non LCD display, but sadly, I think I may be taking it back even before it is open.

Mine has glitched on me three times already, twice withen 15 minutes where it would jump through 50% of the book! It would go from say, 24%, I tap to the next page, then its 74%! I can back out of it, but it is annoying and for my dad, this would not only confuse him, but would sour him on tech even more.

Another glitch in another book (sample) did the same thing a couple days ago. Not sure what is going on. Not saying his would do the same thing, but if it did, it would just ruin the experience for him :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones