• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG SPIRIT 4G (MS870) expozed!!

Wondered why Hofo was awfully quiet found you guys here lol been wanting to upgrade my Optimus m this seems to be the phone that will replace it. looked at the s3 but bit to steep for my budget if this is sub $200 definitely grabbing one

We still pop in hofo every other day lol thing with hofo its for phones in general well at least the metro sub forum are. Here its specifically concentrated on android which has been the only reason metro has gone up from just being a simple 1x CDMA prepaid carrier to a much used android smartphone carrier.pretty soon these 1x CDMA phones will be 100% obsolete on metro's network. Anyways regarding this phone the prices were speculation my source can't confirm prices but I'll contact him later to see if any new news.

Upvote 0
You sure about that?

Yea, I can verify that without a phone, look at the kernel source :p

Hey n4zty,
If you can get me a serial number,I can get an unbrick guide for this phone, and whatever early development firmware might be on LGs servers. Maybe they are making firmware right now with unlocked boatloaders, but will later lock it. Just an idea.

Upvote 0
Yea, I can verify that without a phone, look at the kernel source :p

Hey n4zty,
If you can get me a serial number,I can get an unbrick guide for this phone, and whatever early development firmware might be on LGs servers. Maybe they are making firmware right now with unlocked boatloaders, but will later lock it. Just an idea.

I'll check on that

Reactions: sammyz
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones