• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Locked out!! Help asap

So my asshole of an EX boyfriend put a number lock on my TB and I've tried typing in random numbers 80 times now and still no message popping up to sign into my Gmail. If someone could please check for me if there's an unlimited choice amount to enter passcodes in or if hopefully there's a 100 limit. Please help me asap. I don't know what else to do. i tried unlocking it from seekdroid but the main passcode over locks the seekdroid password unlock -______-
THANKS in advanced.

So my asshole of an EX boyfriend put a number lock on my TB and I've tried typing in random numbers 80 times now and still no message popping up to sign into my Gmail. If someone could please check for me if there's an unlimited choice amount to enter passcodes in or if hopefully there's a 100 limit. Please help me asap. I don't know what else to do. i tried unlocking it from seekdroid but the main passcode over locks the seekdroid password unlock -______-
THANKS in advanced.

deserve it?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones