• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I think that sometimes the MODs should actually look at the post in a forum and not just the title before moving. But like I said just imo...

1 - We do look and most of the time read a post/thread before moving it. If you have a specific post/thread you are referring to please let me know and we can see what happened.

2 - If you have an issue with something that takes place in the forum, please PM one of us instead of posting a thread.

3 - I am moving this the Suggestions & Feedback forum as this is not really a Samsung Fascinate topic.

Upvote 0
I think that sometimes the MODs should actually look at the post in a forum and not just the title before moving. But like I said just imo...

The posts are read prior to any consideration of moving them for several reasons, not the least of which is that about 75% of the thread titles are of no help in determining the content of the OP and are mostly meaningless: "Help!" or "Just so you'll know....." or, "Look MODS," etc. ;)

Upvote 0
http://androidforums.com/other-phones-android-non-android/221519-iphone4-new-comm.html

Appears to be that thread, which ironically was posted in the intro section and moved at the users request.

Later, when a MOD looked at it, they realized it had nothing to do with the Fascinate (minus one line) and saw that it a rant about the iPhone and it had nothing to warrant it being in the Fascinate forum. So, it appears, a MOD correctly moved it to the correct section, Other Phones.

Upvote 0
http://androidforums.com/other-phones-android-non-android/221519-iphone4-new-comm.html

Appears to be that thread, which ironically was posted in the intro section and moved at the users request.

Later, when a MOD looked at it, they realized it had nothing to do with the Fascinate (minus one line) and saw that it a rant about the iPhone and it had nothing to warrant it being in the Fascinate forum. So, it appears, a MOD correctly moved it to the correct section, Other Phones.
If its that thread, then I moved it, using exactly the reasoning Kelmar stated. And for the record, yes I actually opened the thread and read the post.

Reactions: Legacy Fan
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones