• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root New Jit enabler / dis-abler app on the Market

I downloaded Palm's OS so I could enable JIT. :p

I just want someone to call me a "poor feller"...I feel left out :(

I have been running it for about 8 hours w/ 1.2Ghz bekit kernel on Cyanogen without any reboots. SetCPU long benchmark is right around 250ms.

How are you running there ISUVetMet? Still good? Try running Pandora and then...well almost any other app (browser is a good choice). That has been a failing point for most of us with JIT.

Upvote 0

How are you running there ISUVetMet? Still good? Try running Pandora and then...well almost any other app (browser is a good choice). That has been a failing point for most of us with JIT.

Browser and pandora both ran fine as did google maps and sky maps. I have had 1 soft reboot in a little over 12 hours but I think that is expected with JIT. I have always been curious how my phone would handle it but the truth is the OS is not ready to handle JIT stably so until then I am not going to risk it soft rebooting once every 12 hours and having it happen at a time I really need my phone. Great for shits and giggles though. The best I got was my long benchmark from SetCPU down in the 220's

Upvote 0

lol... ok... you asked fer it... you poor yeller... :D.... sorry meant poor feller... damn... im just not as funny as the other guy. ;)

:p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones