***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Last Updated: 2011-12-15 17:55:59
  1. Laxstar785

Laxstar785 Well-Known Member

i thought it immediately but decided against posting it.....glad im not the only one

Advertisement
  2. jkc120

jkc120 Well-Known Member

3. durangojim

durangojim Well-Known Member

4. yawdapaah

yawdapaah Well-Known Member

I've been following this thread in "the periphery" so this news doesn't shock/bother me too much. Hoping for Cvcps, RevNumbers or R2doesinc to get the DX some ICS love quick. :D
  5. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

As long as it's smaller than Note - which I cannot see myself sporting - I'm down with it. The more screen real estate I have the better to watch movies and surf! Going from LG Dare to a Droid was a step up, so going up another notch in size will be easy for me.
  6. Laxstar785

Steven did say he messaged his sources so hopefully we will have some info from him/them shortly and it will add some clarity to the mess P3 has started.....
  7. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

8. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

If this turns out to be true, I'm done folks. No Nexus for me.
    Ninjak and bradm77 like this.
  9. rafier

rafier Well-Known Member

Technical dificulties... FCC maybe??? Oh no.
  10. MMcCraryNJ

MMcCraryNJ Well-Known Member

So I just got back from shipping out my Vibrant to someone (sold it on XDA for $175.00, a little extra pocket money) and then I come to read P3 is saying not until end of year?

Well you know what that's ok because I don't believe him!

And also, you guys still using the OG Droid think YOU'RE having a hard time getting by? Look at what I'm forced to choose between using.

I have NO idea what's worse.

Attached Files:

11. Mahalo

Mahalo Well-Known Member

Here is a HD Video I took with my HTC Droid Incredible. I don't have many stills...

SHEIKRA.3gp - YouTube
    lennydude likes this.
  12. durangojim

durangojim Well-Known Member

I have a feeling we're going to hear "I haven't heard anything, as far as I know 11/17 is still the date" and then a bunch of people will thank the post for a lack of information;)
    Travillion likes this.
  13. Ytram

Ytram Well-Known Member

14. Laxstar785

haha probably true but we will see
  15. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Well-Known Member

LOL I was thinking the same thing.
  16. Grandmadroid

Grandmadroid Well-Known Member

No basketball.....no November.....Steven, do something!! I am old....I could go ANYTIME and sooooo want to be buried with my Nexus in my old, cold fingers...
  17. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

I'm starting to think I could design a phone and have ICS running on it before Verizon will release the Nexus.
    nexus15 and jmanderson10 like this.
  18. Telexen

Telexen Well-Known Member

What's the word Steven? Not looking good from one side...but we know that side is full of it.

I figured that about a month ago. I probably should have started then.
  19. Mooem

Mooem Well-Known Member

I thought the whole promotional calendar was something we already knew? If anything, there's still a chance of a soft launch at the end of November but now...
  20. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

GrandmaDroid, you're only as old as you FEEL... and once you get your Nexus in hand you'll be 25 again :)

Besides: You can't possibly be that much older than me and I'M not old!
  21. eeraider

eeraider Active Member

True, although he does mention the Technical difficulties part which I don't believe that P3 did, but that does jive with the Samsung email earlier. I will say this about Verizon, if their engineers found something that concerned them, they are definitely willing to put the roll out on pause, even in the 11th hour.
    kegerino likes this.
  22. Grandmadroid

haha.....we do love our Incredibles, don't we?? Very fun...thanks!:p
  23. bradm77

bradm77 Well-Known Member

I am getting a ReZound.
  24. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Hey everyone. Checking in, I see some bad rumors will probably have the thread on a downward trend today. But don't let it bother you too much. This phone is coming and soon. I still think the 17th and I think we will see FCC tonight. Too much going on with accessories and training for it not to be this week.
  25. Grandmadroid

......bless you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.