• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please list Droid X froyo bugs, problems, glitches

Weird. :thinking: It's the first option for me. I saw another post that said if you had the stock one disabled before DLing the update, it would still be disabled. Mine was that way and I was using WidgetLocker prior to the update. I was trying to actually ADD the stock slider to see how it was when I found this set of settings. I will add a screen shot when I get home.

Ok that disables both the lockscreen and my passcode.I'll deal with it for now but there better be a way to just have the passcode in the future.

Upvote 0
I assume you guys just do factory reset and than go to AppBrain to reload from a list of previously downloaded free/purchased apps?

yep!

in regards to widgetlocker...its going to need an update. I've been fiddling with it all day long. Right now, it works most of the time. If i receive a call with the phone locked, upon closing the call i will see the froyo lock screen. Not sure about that one. i THINK i've tried every combination of homehelper calling launcher pro calling home blah blah blah that i can. I think they need to release a froyo-specific version. I DO, however, have an option to set NO lock screen, which is what i have selected.

Upvote 0
yep!

in regards to widgetlocker...its going to need an update. I've been fiddling with it all day long. Right now, it works most of the time. If i receive a call with the phone locked, upon closing the call i will see the froyo lock screen. Not sure about that one. i THINK i've tried every combination of homehelper calling launcher pro calling home blah blah blah that i can. I think they need to release a froyo-specific version. I DO, however, have an option to set NO lock screen, which is what i have selected.

yeah, I seen the same with mine after closing the call - back to stock lockscreen (not widgetlocker). But it only happens when I pick up a call while in widgetlocker screen. Its not an issue while I'm in one of the LPP screens.

BTW, did I miss Lock Screen option? Can't find it now...

Upvote 0
I could no longer get on facebook just said error on connecting. This fixed for me. I went to accounts and deleted it as an account deleted it as program also, re-down loaded it and then it worked fine. I'm on again but still have it deleted as an account. So far my bluetooth seems to work better no signal freeze up having to unlock screen to make signal hit.

Upvote 0
The only real problem I have noticed after update is that some of my apps no longer show up in the Market... has anyone found a fix for this yet?

the only time this happened to me, was the Shapewriter Keyboard, because they merged or bought out. The only other way I can see apps not showing up in the market is, MAYBE the market will now only show apps compatible to your device. May be a 2.2 feature? For example, the Adobe flash 10.1 update I don't think was available in the market before the 2.2 update unless you were already running 2.2. I'm really not sure. I just read this elsewhere.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones