• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pocket Empires - Post Your Code Here

Sorry for late reply...

Yep still playing - I used to be in the top 100 when it first started but hardly ever touch it now - still fun but it's lost the shine a bit for me.

You can't add allys still....but very soon we will be able to! PvP starts soon. I'm not sure how to find out your faction though sorry...

Although it might tell you on the 'Lord' screen?
No worries, found out I am on Pheonix :)

Upvote 0
I was wondering if anyone has bought any treasure chests. Do they contain the same thing every time? I bought the most expensive (90) wooden chest with my gems. I wish I would have noted the exact contents. Maybe we can list that info here? I know there was a light attack potion, and some food, maybe gold too? Might save gems to buy chests rather than individual power-ups...

My PE name is McGruber (not mcgruver - I know it's actually supposed to be MacGruber, but I like playing around with the name).

BTW: I got a message this morning saying they have "shutted down referral system according to the request of android market team. Please do not send comments with your referral code any more. We will release the gem mine early in May. Thank you for your cooperation."

Just in case it still works: 4yxn3. I'd be happy to ally with anyone who's interested. I'm on the dragon side, server 1.

Upvote 0
Just started and I don't really know what I am doing! Haha! Hopefully didn't gimp myself right out of the gate!

Name: Osco
Server 1
Dragon

I have already added "jonmierow", "Thrashamus" and "Deeks". But I didn't get to use a referral code, so I am just about out of gems!

:p

EDIT: I made an account on Server 2, but my friend list still shows the people I added on Server 1. Is that normal?

Upvote 0
Hey all, I discovered pocket empires through this thread. VERY SORRY I didn't use the referral code, I didn't understand what it was!

Enjoying building right now and raided a couple goblins although I still don't quite get the game.

I'm c-loud in the game as well, my -tiny- kingdom, Azimov.

Are there any nice guides in the web besides the "help" section?

edit: Just found my referral code (thanks to this thread) 522xr

Upvote 0
This is what I have been able to piece together from all the posts and attempting to add people in game. Does this look right to everyone else?

Server1
Derfel - Phoenix
jonmierow -Dragon
kration - Phoenix
ttaylor0024 - Phoenix
Fryguy88 - Phoenix
Utinni - Dragon
mdc4115 - Phoenix
Nefert - Phoenix
Escco - Phoenix
Thrashamus - Dragon
fortuous - Phoenix
c-loud - Phoenix
TmacAttack - Phoenix
McGruber - Dragon
Deeks - Dragon
justinlotis - Phoenix
The Mil - Phoenix
Osco - Dragon

Server2
tuxib - Dragon
Vandal783 - Phoenix
lotis - Dragon
Ramon - Dragon
The Mil - Dragon
Sagus - Phoenix
ttaylor0024 - Phoenix
Osco- Phoenix
Spohn - Dragon

Upvote 0
Sent an email to you muddy. ;)

Current list:

Server1
Derfel - Phoenix
jonmierow -Dragon
kration - Phoenix
ttaylor0024 - Phoenix
Fryguy88 - Phoenix
Utinni - Dragon
mdc4115 - Phoenix
Nefert - Phoenix
Escco - Phoenix
Thrashamus - Dragon
fortuous - Phoenix
c-loud - Phoenix
TmacAttack - Phoenix
McGruber - Dragon
Deeks - Dragon
justinlotis - Phoenix
The Mil - Phoenix
Osco - Dragon

Server2
tuxib - Dragon
Vandal783 - Phoenix
lotis - Dragon
Ramon - Dragon
The Mil - Dragon
Sagus - Phoenix
ttaylor0024 - Phoenix
Osco- Phoenix
Spohn - Dragon
muddygrimes - Phoenix

Upvote 0
Hey everyone! I just installed the game yesterday. I had no idea about the thread here, so unfortunately I didn't get to use an referral codes. I won't try and PIMP my own referral code, but I'll put my info up so ya'll have it. I'm still trying to figure the game out, but it seems pretty cool. Hopefully I don't get overrun by other players before I can defend myself!

Server 2
Faction: Phoenix
User ID: 4qf41
Name: Sniper13
Level: 1

Upvote 0
Sent you an in-game email kilofox13.

Current list:

Server1
Derfel - Phoenix
jonmierow -Dragon
kration - Phoenix
ttaylor0024 - Phoenix
Fryguy88 - Phoenix
Utinni - Dragon
mdc4115 - Phoenix
Nefert - Phoenix
Escco - Phoenix
Thrashamus - Dragon
fortuous - Phoenix
c-loud - Phoenix
TmacAttack - Phoenix
McGruber - Dragon
Deeks - Dragon
justinlotis - Phoenix
The Mil - Phoenix
Osco - Dragon

Server2
tuxib - Dragon
Vandal783 - Phoenix
lotis - Dragon
Ramon - Dragon
The Mil - Dragon
Sagus - Phoenix
ttaylor0024 - Phoenix
Osco- Phoenix
Spohn - Dragon
muddygrimes - Phoenix
Initiative88 - Dragon
Sniper13 - Phoenix

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones