• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ROMs and Kernels Download Page

do you like aosp or sense?

• aosp

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • sense

Votes: 39 48.8%
  • both

Votes: 18 22.5%

• Total voters
The link I'm using is from here. (IDK if I posted that right...)

i believe that the gapps files are included. i read the miui thread and i see no downoad for gapps. so i am making an assumption that flashing gapps is not needed.

i do remember flashing an earlier version of this and i do not remember having to flash gapps file for the rom.

Reactions: savetheknot
Upvote 0
Also, there's a new MIUI build with working wimax. It's technically cm7 framework done as MIUI, still earlybut it looks beautiful (MIUI w/ 4G!). This takes you to sinistertensai's xda page for info & download link: [BETA-2][ROM]:CIUI cyanogen base, MIUI style [4G] see with in. - xda-developers

Edit: There are no mention of (or links to) gapps on the page but since it's done with the latest MIUI build I'm betting dollars to doughnuts that they are baked in. Haven't flashed it yet, though so don't take my word for it.

Upvote 0
Also, there's a new MIUI build with working wimax. It's technically cm7 framework done as MIUI, still earlybut it looks beautiful (MIUI w/ 4G!). This takes you to sinistertensai's xda page for info & download link: [BETA-2][ROM]:CIUI cyanogen base, MIUI style [4G] see with in. - xda-developers

Edit: There are no mention of (or links to) gapps on the page but since it's done with the latest MIUI build I'm betting dollars to doughnuts that they are baked in. Haven't flashed it yet, though so don't take my word for it.

it is actually a cm7 base with miui added into it. kind of a cool idea.

Reactions: OctaveShock
Upvote 0
HELP!!!! I jacked up my charger port & need service from sprint. I've got all the tools i need to restore factory & S-on except the OG sprint splash screen. I'm on a massive hunt through the interwebs but coming up short. Does anybody have this? You'll be saving my butt, big time. Ideally in a flashable zip since i can't connect to the computer via USB. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

edit: Pure panic must have temporarily short circuited my Google skills. 10 deep breaths & 2 Google searches later & i found it. (insert FacePalm here). Whew!

Upvote 0
HELP!!!! I jacked up my charger port & need service from sprint. I've got all the tools i need to restore factory & S-on except the OG sprint splash screen. I'm on a massive hunt through the interwebs but coming up short. Does anybody have this? You'll be saving my butt, big time. Ideally in a flashable zip since i can't connect to the computer via USB. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

edit: Pure panic must have temporarily short circuited my Google skills. 10 deep breaths & 2 Google searches later & i found it. (insert FacePalm here). Whew!

:p
facepalmsr.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones