• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Setting up aosp

What is the file needed to get the battery percentage on the top bar?

You may find what you want in here Hero CDMA Themes and Apps - xda-developers Make sure you flash the battery indicator for your specific rom;)

Also, impaler747 has a android market application specifically for battery mods, it is a paid application but it would be nice to donate. Search for battery mods

Upvote 0
andygu3

I apprciate your guide immensly and used it step by step after flashing 0.9.9.2 on a CDMA Hero along with the latest gapps too. I am trying to add the Sprint VVM zip you linked to as well. The file is in a zipped format. Do I want to flash this in recovery mode from Clockwork? Or do I unzip the .apk file and install with an appinstaller program? Sorry for the newbie question. Thanks.

Gregg

Reactions: andygu3
Upvote 0
andygu3

I apprciate your guide immensly and used it step by step after flashing 0.9.9.2 on a CDMA Hero along with the latest gapps too. I am trying to add the Sprint VVM zip you linked to as well. The file is in a zipped format. Do I want to flash this in recovery mode from Clockwork? Or do I unzip the .apk file and install with an appinstaller program? Sorry for the newbie question. Thanks.

Gregg

Flash the .zip file through Recovery like you would a ROM.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones