• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[SGS3-R530M]BAKED Rom BlackBean-9 (6-27) [Unofficial]

If you like it and plan to stick with it then you should. Not necessary tho everything will work even if you don't. Just apps will think your device is usc if you don't.

Yeah I really liked bb6. 7 was screwy. Been on deviant for a week & its nice. But I wanna go back to bb. On deviant I changed the ro.cdma on the carrier name & number. Would that be the same here?

Upvote 0
After a fresh/clean install .. my camera and gallery freezes after a picture is taken and when FC'd, "cannot connect to camera" is all that I get.

Edit/Update** After some searching (xda), I'm not the only one lol

Tried fixing permissions (777) and replacing the files in /cameradata .. no dice. But third party camera apps work just fine, but leave me lagging until I lock and unlock the screen.

Upvote 0
I installed carbon, the camera worked on it with no problem .. but now I'm back on BB7 and the camera isn't working on it still.

Also, experiencing a huge battery drain issue. It went from 48% to 11% in about 25 minutes with no use! Also, been on the charger for 15'ish minutes, hasn't left 1%! Even while it was turned off for 10 minutes on the charger! Someone, anyone .. HELP!!

Please?

Edit** it's at 0% now

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones